- Handle all library materials and facilities with care and respect.
- SIM membership cards are not transferable and must be produced whenever requested by library staff.
- Mobile phones should be switched to silent mode when in the library. Calls on mobile phones are not allowed so as not to disrupt the quiet environment in the library. Please step out of the library if you need to attend to a call. Speak softly at all times while you are in the library so that you will not disturb other users.
- Personal belongings must not be left unattended in the library. The library will not be held responsible for the loss of any valuable item.
- Reserving seats is not allowed in the library due to the high volume of traffic of members at any given time at the libraries.
- Open group discussions are not encouraged in the library. Please book the discussion room if you wish to have group discussions.
- Eating and drinking is not permitted in the library.
- Please clear the litter from your space and make sure all your belongings are collected before you leave the library.