- Use of the post nominals, MSIM
- Voting right at SIM's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Eligibility to stand for election to the SIM Governing Council
- Special birthday voucher / gift
- A multitude of rewarding benefits with NTUC Membership, courtesy of SIM - NEW!
In a new exciting partnership between SIM and NTUC, eligible SIM Ordinary Members will enjoy NTUC Membership, with compliments from SIM. Applicable to non-existing NTUC members only. Terms and conditions apply.
and all the privileges of an Associate Member and Student Member listed below
- Complimentary access to the NTU Alumni Clubhouse @ One-North, Buona Vista
In a very special arrangement with our compliments, SIM Ordinary Members are entitled to access the NTU Alumni Clubhouse facilities free! What’s more, you will also be able to bring up to a maximum of four guests to use the Clubhouse swimming pool facilities free and enjoy discounts at all the Clubhouse service outlets, including dining. If you are interested to take part in any of the Clubhouse activities, you will also enjoy discounted registration fees. For more information on the Clubhouse’s facilities and activities, please visit www.ntualumni.org.sg or call 6777 1101.
- Use of the post nominals, AMSIM
- Special invitations to events
- Complimentary quarterly management magazine,Today's Manager (Normal subscription at $30 a year.)
- Complimentary monthly membership newsletter, Inter@ctive
- Complimentary SIM Management Diary (issued at year end)
and all the privileges of a Student Member listed below
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES
Known for our strength as an innovator in corporate training and executive development, SIM Professional Development programmes trains more than 11,000 professionals annually through its 600 seminars, workshops and conferences, meeting corporations' needs at every level from chief executives, middle managers, to executives and administrative staff.
For enquiries on executive programmes, please call us at (65) 6246-6746 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As our corporate member, all your staff will be entitled to discounted rates at our training programmes and membership events. They can also utilise our library resources, join our interest groups and enjoy other membership privileges, where applicable.
A free online job advertisement service is also available for SIM Corporate Members. Simply login to our Members’ Hub, a 24/7 online resource portal at www.sim.edu.sg/members to post your job openings.
(*Note: Access to Members’ Hub is limited only to the Accredited Representative of Corporate Members.)
Note for Staff of SIM Corporate Members
Staff of SIM Corporate Members are entitled to various membership privileges. If you are a staff of our corporate member, here's how you can utilise your corporate membership privileges:
- To enjoy SIM members' rates for SIM professional development, Membership or Interest Group programmes, please indicate clearly, your company's SIM Corporate Membership number on the programme registration form.
- To utilise services at SIM Management Libraries and enjoy discounts at Popular bookstore located at SIM Headquarters, please produce verification of your employment with your company (eg. staff card, employment pass or verification letter).
- To enjoy discounts at participating dining and shopping outlets listed on our SIM privileges website, please present your company's SIM Corporate Membership card at the participating outlets.